Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Today in class (day 53)

Today in class we went back into our groups to work on our projects and see what we can do. I did the presentation and looked everything up. I looked up car prices for 3 different types of cars. The types of cars are BMW, Volkswagen, and Mercedes Benz. We found out that the Volkswagen is the least expensive of all the 3 different car brands. They sell things cheaply but they are still made for luxury. The Volkswagen company builds Beetles (my favorite car)!  We had to finish our projects by the end of class today because we are supposed to present on Wednesday (which is 12-12-12) I am excited for the 12th of December in 2 thousand and 12. It shall be a magical day! In my group we made a poster to explain why people should buy products foreign instead of American. I made about 8 slides in class today which was enough to get all of the information I needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment