Sunday, August 26, 2012

My first day at John Carrol(:

My first day of John Carrol was interesting. When I walked in the door, a new world started. I saw some old and new people. I saw my old friends from elementary school. Re-uniting with them brought back old memories. Meeting all my teachers was also very interesting. Having my sister graduate from John Carrol makes going through this tranisition easier. Most of my freshman teachers she has already had! (Even you!:D) My sister (Nicole Green) has really helped me. She told me all the good teachers and how things work. So on the first day it was very easy to get around. But with her going away to college, I know I won't always have her around to help me with stuff. One thing interesting about my first day was the 3 floors. From going to the 1st floor, then 3rd, then 1st again really makes you have to rush to class. Another thing I enjoyed about John Carrol was the food. I just love lunch! My first day of highschool was very fun and a new experience. I can't wait to spend the rest of my four years at John Carrol!

No comments:

Post a Comment