Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Today in class (day3)

Today in class Mr. Schick attempted to get the new people connected to blogger. In this process many people just talked. The trouble of getting connected to the blogs made me relize how much I wanted food. In the end, don't we all want food? It is the essential of life. Another thing I want in life is internet. You can't do much without it. Imagine your life, without internet. They say that back in the stone ages they had some type of internet. Instead of ipads or ipods, they had istones and could connect internet via rocks. Imagine trying to get internet throught rocks! Thats hard! If we didn't have internet the new kids couldn't hook up to blogger. Which means we would have done something constructive! Which is gross, like people. I wonder what it would be like to be a cat. Meowing everywhere and being fluffy. Then again gross people touch you and pet you. I went to hershey park a few weeks ago and saw a stray kitty. It was so adorable. Then it rained, SADFACE. Class today was very laid back. When I came home from school I played Slender. It is such a scary game! I pee myself everytime! Acctually I just end up going to the bathroom scared. I wonder what it would be like to play Slender during class. That would be interesting. Especially in Mr. Schick's class! Class was boring, except when a giant dinosaur came and killed everyone. Except me of course.:) That dinosaur tore Mr. Schick in half! Take that 1,000 ways to die! Now you have to be 1,001 ways to die! Dying from a giant dinosaur! Well I have to take a shower. Tootalooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment