Saturday, November 3, 2012

Today in class (day 33)

Today in class, I came in late so I missed part of class. We went over our test and I got a few answers wrong. Apparently somebody got "Jesus is the main idol for Christianity" wrong. ): I did not, but only one person did. We mostly went over the answers in class. It was a shortened class because we had a preview of the play. I was not able to watch the play because I was late. I came in late because I over slept. ): I woke up around 9:00 in the morning! I came to school around 10:00. Even though I disliked being late for school, it felt really good to sleep in. Ever since the storm, my schedule has been mixed up. I though Friday was Tuesday and Thursday was Monday! I really hope the people who were effected by the storm are all ok now. My friend Sam's favorite rollercoaster is now in the Atlantic Ocean! Holy poop! It is almost 12 o clock at night and I am tired): Wellllll good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment