Monday, November 19, 2012

Today in class (day 42)

Today in class we took a test on the world leaders. It was about where the leaders ruled their country, some facts about them, and others we had to figure out where they ruled on a map. I feel like I did better on this test than I did on the others because I actually studied. It was so much easier and I am thankful to have a mother who loves me enough to study with me. In the middle of my studying I was watching a movie about a mermaid who falls in love. I got really into it, that while it came back on, I told my mommy to stop studying with me so I could watch it. It was a really cute movie too, and the sad part it a mermaid has a better love life than I do. I really wish a hot surfer guy would fall in love with me even though I had a tail. It really upsets me because not even the unattractive guys look at me. WHAT IS THIS. I'M TOO GOOD FOR ALL OF THEM. I'M A HOT POT OF RICE WHO DON'T NEED NO SIDE DISH!

1 comment:

  1. Nadia, I think you should try to stay more focused on the assignment when you are writing your blogs. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete