Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Today in class (day 40)

Today in class we were told that we have a paper to do about the relationship between countries and the United States. It is due Monday, November 19th, and we are supposed to pick 2 countries and describe their relationship with the United States. It is important to know the countries that we are close with and that are our "friends", and the countries that are our enemies and that hate us. We got to have the choice whether to do it with a partner or work alone. I decided to work alone because I do not have to rely on someone else. Also, my social studies teacher told me last year that "If your partner messes up, it counts for them and YOU". I rather get points deducted for a mistake that I did and take the fault on it, than someone making a mistake and I get blamed too. Since Mr. Schick was an English teacher in the past it is important to keep in mind that grammar is also important, so is spelling. You can get all the information right, but your presentation could be miss used.

No comments:

Post a Comment