Saturday, November 17, 2012

Today in class (day 41)

Today in class we went over the paper and learned more about what we were supposed to do. I did my paper over this weekend and I learned more about Israel and Saudi Arabia. I did my paper with Maria Cosentino, and it was really hard. The reason it was hard is because we kept getting distracted. We got distracted because we were also on Facebook and Tumblr. Then we would try to make food and got even more sidetracked. It took us at least a few hours to get started on the paper. When we finished we took a victory by eating food. It felt great to get the paper out of the way so we would not have to do it later. I could NOT wait until Sunday night to get that done. It would be so hard to rush it and it probably would end up really badly. We both needed to get a good grade so when we finally got to the paper we concentrated and actually tried our best.

No comments:

Post a Comment