Saturday, October 6, 2012

Today in class (day 22)

Today in class we took a test on the movie "God Grew Tired Of Us". Before we took the test we had time to check over our notes. I did for a few minutes, then I got distracted and talk to people. I seriously get so distracted its crazy. I'm pretty sure that is a disorder or something. I do not even know. The test was not very hard at all. Except the fact that we had to spell words right. I am horrible at spelling. I seriously have no life. The test though was very easy. After I was done I had to be quiet until everyone finished the test. Once every one was done we talked about the test. It was really funny because Damon asked if we had to capitalize and answer to the test. We were not supposed to talk about the answers. We still did though. :) Class is always fun, and I am sitting here on a Saturday night doing nothing. I am watching Jersey Shore. Watching people on TV have fun while you're doing homework. Oh. Well I am still cool I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment