Sunday, September 2, 2012

Essay #3


During the next four years I am attending John Carroll I would like to make something of myself. Also I would love to leave an imprint on someone’s life. For the most part, I want to get good grades and do my best. I want to get in a good college so I can get a fantastic job. I want to change the world and the first step of that is a good education. Trying my hardest in school is the only way to succeed. I also would love to make new friends and meet new people. I want to make a difference in a person’s life and show them the better things in the world. Another thing I want to do is get involved. One way to change a community is to get involved. I currently volunteer at a church to help special needs adult and it is a life changing experience. Just connecting to different lives and learning from their day to day life. I want to achieve a lot at John Carroll. The next four years will have a great change in my character and the way I think about life.

1 comment:

  1. Having a great plan in place, coupled with a desire to change the world, is a fine combination. Should be an excellent year for you! 25/25.

    ReplyDelete