Saturday, September 22, 2012

Today in class (day 14)

Today in class, Mr. Shcik made us present our powerpoints. I WENT 2ND!!! But first India went first. We had to finish their presentation because they didn't finish. It was very interesting learning about different countries. I also like cats. My country was Indonesia. It was funny because India went first THEN Indonesia! Hehehehe get it..India..Indonesia. I'm highlarious. MY COUNTRY WAS BY FAR THE BESTEST! I had Patrick Luft in my group. He's my best friend. I'm on his bowling team!!! I forget what happened in class. It's late at night and I'm hungry. Today was the first day of Autumn! It was really warm though, and it rained. I had a party today! Only 5 people came. I have no friends. ): That is besides the point. I really want food); IM SO LONLEY! I'm watching Friends though, so I feel better. Ok, well this is goodnight. NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment