Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Today in class (day 16)

Today in class we went over the test that we took on Monday. I got an 82 on it. I got only seven problems wrong. The main gathering place for Greece was the agora, NOT the arete. A message to Garcia was written after the Spanish-American war NOT World War 2. Rowan was asked to bring a message to Garcia NOT a clerk in Elbert Hubbard's office. On the date 508 B.C the Greeks revolted against their leaders, it DOES NOT mark the beginning of the Peloponnese War. Canada has the highest Net Migration Rate NOT the United States. Nigeria is a sub- Saharan nation NOT India. The United States produce more oil than any nation on Earth, NOT Italy. Those are all the problems I got wrong. ): I dislike tests! They make me sad. ): Well today was a great day and Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment